2571 Baglyos Circle
Bethlehem, PA 18020
Tues - 9:00am-6:00pm
Wed - 9:00am-6:00pm
Thurs - 9:00am-6:00pm
3rd Saturday - 9:00am - 6:00pm
Dr. Mike offers phone consultations. You can call from anywhere and be able to access Dr. Mike. Please call for further information on this service.
Dr. Mike offers the following preventative and nutritional medicine. Preventative and Nutritional Medicine not only helps to reverse degenerative disease, but also helps to prevent it and promote a longer and healthier life. Dr. Mike has also provided the amount of time it will take to complete each test.
1. Total physical, neurological and orthopedic exam. 45 to 60 minutes
2. X-Rays. Because of their ability to penetrate most solid matter and to act on photographic film, x-rays are used both in diagnosis and therapy. They help pinpoint problems that need to be corrected and to rule out pathological problems. 15 minutes
3. Electrocardiogram (EKG). Used to diagnose heart health. 10 minutes
4. Pulmonary Function Testing. Used to diagnose lung health. 10 minutes
5. Vascular Exam. Determines the health of the veins and arteries. 60 to 120 minutes
6. Blood Analysis. Laboratory testing helps to determine the condition of the vital organs of the body, early detection of disease and nutritional status of the body. Blood work also shows the need for vitamins and minerals. 15 minutes
7. Hair Analysis. Hair testing that determines heavy metal and mineral levels in the body. 15 minutes
8. Therapy. To include cryotherapy, hydrocollation, diathermy, electrical muscle stimulation, intersegmental traction, and vibratory massage. 15 minutes per therapy
9. Joint Mobilization. Manipulation given when spinal bones or other bones move out of their normal position. This slows down or sends off thousands of messages that the brain is sending out and interferes with the nerves, blood, and lymphs. 15 minutes
10. Range of Motion Testing. Checks the bodies ability to flex, extend, and rotate. 10 minutes
11. Nutritional Consultation. 45 minutes
12. Rehabilitation. Will devise a personal rehab or exercise program. 30 to 60 minutes
13. Massage. 10 to 60 minutes
14. Live Blood Cell Microscope Analysis. Dark-field microscopy is a special technique that is used to study the blood. It places blood cells against a black background and by illuminating them from the sides, lab technicians & doctors can see the detailed structure of the cells. They are viewed in their LIVE environment and therefore the cell shape and size can determine the health of the patient at a cellular level. Analysis can detect any of the following:
level of acidity
decreased nutrients and oxygen resulting in fatigue
low iron levels
antibodies or anemia
parasites & other microorganisms
vitamin deficiency & depression
liver & bowel toxicity
various health imbalances
15. Bone Density.
BENEFITS OF A BALANCED pH
pH level in the blood is an important indicator in the diagnosis and prevention of disease. It measures the acidity or alkalinity in the body.
Normal pH ranges from 7.35 to 7.45. When your body is more acidic, it puts strain on the central nervous system and the kidneys. It can destroy essential enzymes and proteins.
To keep your body within the healthy pH level, add more alkaline foods to your diet like fresh fruits & vegetables and grains.
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is presented for the purpose of educational and free exchange of ideas and speech in relation to health and wellness only, and not intended to treat any physical or mental disease. The products on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.